As we are about to wrap up the year 2022, we wanted to take a moment to update you on the latest developments and initiatives that our dedicated team has been working on in the most recent months.
Over the summer, many of you participated to our annual satisfaction survey. The qualitative and quantitative feedback that we received from you (as well as from our caregivers) was very helpful as we strive to continuously improve the way we care for you. We’d like to share a few takeaways to illustrate where we are:
- 100% of our clients would use Equinoxe LifeCare again if they had to, our team received an overall satisfaction score of 87% this year and 94% of our clients have or would recommend us to a friend or family;
- 96% of our caregivers have or would refer us to a friend or family if they needed help and 91% recommend our company as a great place to work.
These exceptional results are extremely positive and we are always happy to hear about the experience that our clients and caregivers are receiving from us. We are truly grateful for your trust and support, and we will continue to work hard to provide you with the best possible care. We implemented several changes in the way we operate throughout the year. To name a few:
- Our accounting team worked very hard to remove any friction in our interactions in order to make billing a seamless experience for you. We took this opportunity to increase the security of your financial information by migrating to a more robust payment platform and introduced Pre-Authorized Debits;
- Our team has always been available 24/7 and this year we went one step further by ensuring that a member of our Care Management team is always on-call for immediate assistance at any time including evenings, week-ends and statutory holidays;
- You can now connect with us via our SMS/text messaging platform using our office number 514 935 2600. This is a convenient way to reach out to us for a quick question or information. Texting was also rolled out with our caregivers for better collaboration;
- We renewed in-person trainings for our entire staff after Covid and will be providing our caregivers with extensive training in important areas of care. This ensures that our team is well equipped to provide you the highest level of care. As an example, we recently completed five CPR training sessions (First Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation);
- We started to work on new technology services geared around Remote Patient Monitoring and Preventative Care at home to ideally complement our in-person care services. Our first cutting-edge technology was recently selected to join the Accelerator program of Esplanade Quebec in Montreal. We will soon be launching a pilot phase with some clients. Please let our team know if you’d like to get early access to it in 2023;
Lastly, we refreshed our website www.equinoxelifecare.com where we introduced a live chat, a FAQ section and a blog. Make sure to check it out as we just published the first few articles this month. Hopefully you will find them informative and valuable.
We’d like to close by thanking you for choosing Equinoxe LifeCare and wishing you a happy holiday season. Your trust is what makes us stronger and we look forward to serving you in the coming year.